Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 am

This wonderful world of pokemon brings numerous possibilities. The Pokeball, an invention that has Captured the hearts and souls of many around the world. In them, you can catch these marvelous creatures we call POKEMON. As our heroes converge on a Sleepy Town in the Mountains, but elsewhere evil lurks. High up on the mountail summit, a lone figure watches over the region.

Brandon: Yeah, what are we waiting for! The adventure's not going to stop any time soon. (sees an incoming Trainer from up the mountain and gets a pokeball ready) Hey, let's battle!

Pokemon!

Trainer: (smiles and throws a pokeball, letting out a new pokemon) Good luck.

Mawgynic: (winks) Maw!

Born to be a Winner
Nutrinurse attacks Mawgynic but gets thrown against a rock when it swings its massive horns.
Born to be a Champion
Nutrinurse emerges from the dust and uses Focus Punch, meeting Mawgynic's Brick Break.
Born to be a Winner
The two attacks create an explosion
Born to be the Very Best
When the smoke clears, Mawgynic is on the ground unable to continue
Born to be a Winner...
Brandon shakes hands with the other trainer and does a victory pose
POKEMON!

The group reaches the town in the mountains.

Brandon: Way foggy. I can hardly see anything.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Shay: (Arms in back of her head casually) Ugh I hate fog.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm

?: Well, let me help ya with that! Drifblim Defog!

Drifblim: Blim! (uses Defog, blowing it all away)

?: Hi, I'm Miranda, grandaughter of the Town Elder. What brings you all here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Shay: Hm. Just exploring I suppose.

Lucario: (croses its arms and looks around)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Brandon: We're going to be exploring the entire region for a bit.

Pokemon: Adno...(wraps around Brandon and glares into his eyes) Caaa...

Miranda: Gah! Adnocana, you get off o' him right now!

Brandon: Shocked Crushing...Me...

Adnocana: (hisses and Snithers off) Cana.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Shay: Heh You alright Brandon? (looks at Adnocana) Hm Let's see who this is~ (Pulls out her pokedex and scans Adnocana)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Dextette: Adnocana, The Anaconda Pokemon and the Evolved Form or Arbok. It ensares its prey using its entire body which is completely made up of muscle. Then it crushes the prey and swallows it whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Shay: Ah! Cool! (Puts her pokedex away) So I'm gonna ask again. Are you ok, Brandon?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Brandon: (twitches)

Miranda: Poor thing. Come on. Let's get him inside to sit down. I think Adnocana used Glare on him. (calls Adnocana into its Pokeball)

Nami: So he's paralyzed?

Miranda: More or less Yup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Shay: (giggles) Let's go then~ (follows Miranda) C'mon Lucario

Lucario: (refuses)

Shay: Ugh. I don't know whats up with you anymore Lucario. (calls Lucario back into it's pokeball)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Nami: (helps push Brandon to Miranda's house)

Miranda: So where are you all from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Shay: Burgundy Town.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Miranda: Wow, really?! That's so far away! Ya know what, when he snaps out of it, I'm taking you to see grandma. You might enjoy story from her.

Adnocana: (coils up next to the fireplace) Cana...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Lucario: (pops out and glares at Shay then sits down on the ground)

Shay: Heh okey Miranda.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Later at Miranda's Grandmother's Cottage.

Miranda: Grandma knows all sorts of Lore and Legend! It's why she's the Town Elder.

Wendy: Well, you flatter me as usual Miranda. I hear that you all would like to hear a tale?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Shay: Mmmhmm!~

Lucario: (grunts)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Wendy: Well, no doubt you've heard the Lore of the Region? The Story of the Dragons Fire and Ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Shay: Yes we have Thinking; Heck we encountered them two times already~ Ian and Nami practically "captured" them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Wendy: Ah, and you already know of Majik then. But do you know the tale of Majik's great heroism? The Majik have done a great deal to protect this region. All but one, that is...

Miranda: Oh THAT story!

Wendy: Aye. In fact, this tale occured on this very Mountain Range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Shay: (enthusiastic) Let's hear it!~ n_n
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Wendy: The Majik are Peaceful pokemon...Peaceful and Just. However, there was one. One was not at all what the Majik stood for. It was violent and cruel. The very same Majik that saved the region from the two foul Dragons...was the one who put this evil to an end.

Miranda: Let me tell this part! The two battled for DAYS. It's said that they almost leveled this mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Shay: Hmm...

Lucario: (staring at the ceiling)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Brandon: That must be some power.

Wendy: Indeed. There is a Ruin farther up the mountain...a memorial of this earthshaking battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Shay: Sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Brandon: Are we allowed to check it out?

Wendy: By all means!

Miranda: I know where it is. I can show you up there if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes   Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon the Movie 2: Ancient Heroes
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next