Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue27/27Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue60/60Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Hm? Oh, it's you. Well, I'm sure you remember me too. So what's up? Oh, wait a minute. Can you come to my lab later, I have something for you. You'll need it if you ever want to start this adventure of yours. I also have a favor to ask of you. I'll tell you when you stop by the lab. Thanks for your help! Oh yeah, I have these letters for you all. One of 'em is an Official Pokemon League Registration letter. Another is Registration for the Grand Festival. Here's one for the Anual Pokeathlon Championships. This last one is apparently for Pokemon Breeders Show. Have fun filling these out. Stop by the lab when you're done and we can talk about that favor. See you there.

Official Pokemon League Letter

Dear Young Trainer,

We of the Pokemon League would like you to fill out this registration form to participate in the Pokemon League Tournament and eventually Elite Four Challenges. Once you have filled this out, please return it to the Pokemon Professor who has delivered it to you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Perfered Type(s):
Which Event will you be Participating in?

Pokemon League Tournament: The Tournament held to determine the mightiest trainer in the region. Trainers from all over Shuinn who have collected 8 badges will come here to compete for the title of the Shuinn Pokemon League Champion. (Intermediate-Advanced Skill Level)

The Elite Four Challenge: Trainers who collect 8 badges are elligable to compete against the best of the region, the Elite Four of Shuinn. Be prepared for some of the most grueling battles you'll ever come across. Upon Victory over all four members and the reigning Elite Four Champion, you shall inherit the title of Elite Four Champion and be granted the opportunity to join the ranks of the Elite 4 as the champion. (Advanced-Elite Skill Level)

Official Grand Festival Letter

Greetings Young Coordinator,

Welcome to the World of Pokemon. You will soon find that down the road is the enchanting world of Pokemon Contests as well. It's not all the different from being a trainer. We simply ask that you register yourself should this be the path you decide to take.

First Name:
Last Name:
Your Appearence:
Your Contest Image:

Official Pokeathlon Letter

The Pokeathlon, like the Pokemon League, requires a good amount of Trainer Talents. You must rigorously train with your pokemon so that you may compete at the top of your potential. Who knows, you may just take home the gold. All you need to do right now is register.

First Name:
Last Name:
Team Name:
What is your Course Specialty?

Strength - Your pokemon's overall power will be tested.
Speed - The agility and reflexes of your pokemon will e tested.
Stamina - Your pokemon's ability to keep up will be tested.
Jump - Your pokemon's ability to jump and stay up will be tested.
Skill - Your pokemon's intelligence will be tested

Official Pokemon Show Letter

The World of the Pokemon Breeder has not seen the same spotlight as others but it's just as captivating as the others. Breeders care for their pokemon and later get to show off how well they've done by displaying their pokemon's vitlity and liveliness as well as appearence. This competition is, of course, optional and a Breeder does not need to participate. It's simply a new option.

First Name:
Last Name:
Any Specialities Such as Cooking Pokemon Food or Grooming the Pokemon?:
Which Event Shall You Participate In?

Vitality/Health - Have you kept your pokemon Healthy.
Friendship/Tricks - Do you and your pokemon share a close bond.
Appearence/Grooming - Have you kept your pokemon looking presentable.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 pm

First Name: Nami
Last Name: Kokoro

Pokemon League -

Perfered Type(s): Water, Dark, and Ice
Which Event will you be Participating in?: Pokemon League Tournament first, then the Elite Four Challenge

Grand Festival -

Your Appearence: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Normal10
Your Contest Image: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Contes10

Note: Her eyes are blue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 am

First Name: Alison
Last Name: Reape
Perfered Type(s): Water, Psychic, Flying
Which Event will you be Participating in?: Pokemon Tournament/League & the Grand Festival

Regular Apperance (When the weather's nice and such)

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Pokemo10

Winter wear

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Traine10

Contest Apperance

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Traine11

Meh I don't really like the contest one so I'll probs change it later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 pm

First Name: Shayleen "Shay"
Last Name: Dionize
Any Specialities Such as Cooking Pokemon Food or Grooming the Pokemon?: Cooking Pokemon Food
Which Event Shall You Participate In? Friendship/tricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 am

First Name: Carlo
Last Name: House
Perfered Type(s): Dragon, Psychic
Which Event will you be Participating in? Official Pokemon Show

First Name: Carlo
Last Name: House
Any Specialities Such as Cooking Pokemon Food or Grooming the Pokemon?: Cooking Pokemon Food
Which Event Shall You Participate In? Friendship/Tricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm

First Name: Ian
Last Name: Ventus
Your Appearence:

Normal: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Picture24-1

Winter: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Picture27

Swimming Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Picture29

Your Contest Image: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Picture24
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue27/27Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Left_bar_bleue60/60Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

I just never posted it. I forgot.

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Brando10

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Brando11

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

First Name: Zak
Last Name: Eanitus
Your Appearance:

Regular:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Pkmn_t12

Winter:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Pkmn_t13

Summer: (Sorry Ian!)
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Pkmn_t14

Contest:
Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! Pkmn_t15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!   Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning Your Shuinn Adventure!
Page 1 of 1