Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

The Trainer Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Trainer Introduction Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Trainer Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Trainer Introduction Left_bar_bleue27/27The Trainer Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Trainer Introduction Left_bar_bleue60/60The Trainer Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Trainer Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Trainer Introduction   The Trainer Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Hello, young trainers! What're your names? Oh that doesn't matter right now. My name is Professor Kimba. You may know me as the famous Expert of Pokemon Natures. What, what do you mean you've never heard of me? Oh, nevermind that. You're ready to start your journey, huh? Well The Journey with Pokemon isn't limited to being a League Trainer.You can be a Coordinator, a Breeder, a Pokeathlathon Trainer, the possibilities really don't ever end. If you're into battling then you'll probably want to be a trainer. But if you like to battle in style then shoot for Coordinator! So that said, I'll tell you a bit about this place we call home. The Shuinn Region is actually one of the largest ones land wise. But it's pretty underdeveloped. This region has tons of Pokemon that you won't find anywhere else. OH! Speaking of which, come and stop by my lab later. I have an errand for you. Anyway, this region is divided into three as you could probably guess. The Mountain Seperates the two northern sections of the region and the one, huge, southern section. You'll want to be prepared for intense heat in the North-West and some serious chills in the North-East. Down here in teh southern section it's pretty mild. Oh, I'm sorry I started to run off at the mouth again. I'm sorry. Listen, I'll tell you more fun things about the Shuinn Region when you stop by the lab later. Until then, kids, have a great journey. Hey, who knows? If you're a trainer, maybe you'll even become the Pokemon Master someday. Just don't go thinking you're invincible. You are a newbie after all.
The Trainer Introduction Wallpaper-297561
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

The Trainer Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon SS :: Archives :: Basket-
Jump to: