Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Negra City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue27/27Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Negra City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gym: Flying - This City is quite the windy one. Small Pokemon are advised to stay tied to something and flying pokemon should most definately stay grounded. This happens to be the location of both the Pokemon League Flying gym and the Next Contest Hall.

No Obtainable Pokemon
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue27/27Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Negra City - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Negra City - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Brandon: What's up, girls? (sees wilana) What's she doing here?

Wilana: (giggleS) Don't worry, I've got 3 ribbons already. I'm not competing this time, I'm just doing the intermission show again. But I did see this one girl who looked pretty good...weird but good. Don't remember her name though.

Brandon: Oh. So do you guys mind if I get a preview of your appeals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Ella: *Shrugs* I'm not done with mine yet*

Nami: *Looks up* Eh? I haven't practiced yet. *opens up a box of colored pencils and take out a black on, then starts coloring*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Ian: I'm not through either.

Zak: Same.

Brandon: Well, I'm going to head out to watch the Pokeathlon Speed Event. See you later, guys! (runs off)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Nami: Sayonara*.

Ian: Hey, what are you drawing anyways?

Nami: *Holds up a drawing of a boy and a girl in the snow. The boy is crying over the girl, who is dead*

(Haha, that happens in Soundless Voice + Proof of Life)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:17 pm

The next day, the day of the contest

Brandon: (talking to Zak) I'm serious. In the speed event, this guy and a Luxray, one of the slowest electric types, beat all the competition. Even a Scyther.

Zak: Wow...Fertileaf, you ready?

Fertileaf: (smiles and nods) Lea.

The Contest is close to beginning

Brandon: (walks over to the girls) You all ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Nami: *Is working on the drawing from the day before again* Eh? *Looks up* Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Brandon: Well, good luck. (extends hand for a high five)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Nami: *Giggles* I don't exactly feel like having hand sex, thanks. *Takes out a golden and brown colored pencils and starts coloring something*

(XD That's such an inside joke from Anime Club!!! I high fived this one guy and he said "HAND SEX!" XD
It was hilarious!)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Brandon: Eh? Uh...o-kay? Well I'm going to go get my seat. (sits down)

Announcer: Hello, and Welcome to the Negra Contest! Now here are our judges! Mr. Contesta!

Mr. Contesta: It's an honor to be here and I hope to see all of your excellence pass through.

Announcer: Mr. Takeshima of the Shuinn Pokemon Fan Club!

Mr. Takeshima: Wonderful to be here, Remarkable.

Announcer: And because the local Nurse Joy has taken ill, Welcome Wilana, the second place Of Last Years Grand Festival!

Wilana: So excited to see what you all have to offer!

Brandon: (spit takes) WHAT?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Zak: WHAT!? Oh god...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Nami: *smiles* Good for her~
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Announcer: Without further ado, Let's Appeal! Double Pokemon Appeals are what's in for this Contest! So first up, Nami Kokoro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Nami: *Comes out with Popple's and Kadabra's pokeballs* let's go guys! *Throws up their pokeballs*
Popple, use bubblebeam, then Kadabra, you use confusion.

Popple: *fills the stage with bubbles*

Kadabra: *Uses confusion on the bubbles, creating a dream-like state*

Nami: Kadabra, use teleport, really fast.

Kadabra: *Starts teleporting fast enough the starts moving around the bubbbles, which in turn start poping and creating a very strange, but pretty sight* *teleports back next to popple*

Nami: *Bows*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Contesta: A remarkable display, these two pokemon are very well complimented by one another.

Takeshima: Yes, REmarkable

Wilana: Good job, that appeal really brought back some memories. You're definately Grand Festival MAterial, kid.

Announcer: You've heard the judges, now it time for Kitana Grace!

Kitana (Rival 5): (Walks onto the stage and bows)

Brandon: Does anyone else think she looks young? She looks...8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Ian: Eh? She could pass for 9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Zak: I'm going with 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Nami: *goes backstage and starts drawing again*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Kitana: Bronzor, Beldum, showtime!

Bronzor: Broooo.

Beldum: Beelduuum.

Kitana: Bronzor, Trick Room!

Bronzor uses trick room to create a beautiful display of colors and distortion.

Kitana: Beldum?

Beldum: Bel. (rockets through Trick Room with Take Down, and shatters it, causing the dome of colors to shatter and the colors fly around the room)

Kitana: n_n (bows)

Contesta: Simply superb for someone so young.

Takeshima: Quite Remarkable!

Wilana: That was a beautiful display and the way you manipulated the colors was wonderful!

Announcer: And now, Zak Eanitus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Ian: Hope he makes it this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Zak: Showtime. You two ready?

Fertileaf: Lea...

Possumaul: Possu!

Zak: Alright, you two, let's do this! Possumaul, start it up!

Possumaul: Possu! *uses Quick Attack to run in a circle around Fertileaf, creating many different colors behind him*

Zak: Fertileaf, do it!

Fertileaf: *learns Solar Beam*

Possumaul: *stops running, and a circle of light is on the ground. Uses rock smash.*

Fertileaf: *shoots the rocks with Solar Beam, they glow a magnificent gold. Uses Razor Leaf*

Possumaul: *Jumps up and uses Scratch on the leaves, making them practical confetti*

Fertileaf: *Now uses Leech Seed and blows them up with Vine Whip, creating fireworks, then makes in between the circle gold with Solar Beam*

Both: *Pose next to each other while the fireworks explode and the confetti falls inside the circle*

Zak: *enters the circle, the 3 bow*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Contesta: A wonderous appeal.

Takeshima: Yes, Remarkable.

Wilana: But I take it he had no clue that his pokemon was going to use solar beam. It looked new to both of them. Regardless, a great appeal and good concept.

A few appeals later

Announcer: And Last but not least, Ian Ventus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Ian: Blaze, Key go! *sends out Magmosaur and Corropunk*

Ian: Shadowball and flamethrower!

Key shoots shadowballs to make a sphere of them, with small balls of fire from flamethrower circling each.

Ian: Now, Shadow Sucker Punch and Flame Tail!

Key puts it's hands in two new Shadowballs and hits the sphere with Sucker Punch, while Blaze makes fire circle his tail with flamethrower, then uses iron tail on the sphere, causing an explosion of fire and darkness, and a strange orange and dark sparkle rains on the two pokemon.

Ian: *bows*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Contesta: Incredible! The light of fire and the darkness of shadows complimented one another perfectly!

Takeshima: Yes, remarkable!

Wilana: Whoa...that's it just...whoa.

Announcer: Now for the battle rounds! Here are the eight Coordinators that made it!

Ian
Nami
Random1
Kitana
Random2
Ella
Zak
Random4

Announcer: Alright! Now we'll take a short intermission and be right back with that contest! And during intermission, we have a special surprise!

Last edited by Prof Kimba on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Zak: I made it! Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Ian: I was first?! I DID IT! YES! WE ALL MADE IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negra City   Negra City - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negra City
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next