Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

First topic message reminder :

(Running out of colors XD)

No Obtainables

Brandon: Alright, let's set up camp here for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Zak: Heh. I was aiming for a laugh. *walks off*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Ian: (walks onto the stage with Juno) Dark Beam!

Mightyena: (shoots huge Dark Rings into the air straight up then blasts HyperBeam through the rings and eventually the two attackes dicipate into white and black dust)

Contesta: Vert Creative AND appealing.
Takeshima: Yes, Remarkable.
Nurse Joy: Good Job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Zak: Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Shayleen: (Nods) Good job Ian.

Magmosaur: Mag!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Later

Random
Random
Random
Random
Random
Random
Ian
Zak

Announcer: And now the Battle Match-Ups!

Zak
Random

Random
Random

Random
Random

Ian
Random
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Zak: I didn't do so well. But I got through! Phew.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Shayleen: Good for you.

Magmosaur: Saur.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Brandon: Just don't get too big headed.

(I don't have time to sit through all the randoms so...)

Announcer: Now for the final match! Ian versus Zak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Zak: Hope your ready! Go Machop!

Machop: Machooop!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Ian: Come on out, Finn! (throws Finn's pokeball)

Landolfin: Laand...

Announcer: Coordinators ready? GO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Zak: Focus Energy! Then use Low Kick!

Machop: *does so*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Landolfin: (uses Double Team and Machop hits an illusion then gets behind Machop and hits it in the back of the head with Fin Slap ever so slightly reducing Zak and Machop's points) Lan...

Ian: Waterfall!

Landolfin: (uses Waterfall)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Zak: Dodge it, then use Chop Kick combo!

Machop: *dodges, then low kicks and while in the air slightly, chops his head hard.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Ian: Now!

Landolfin: Land. (hits Machop with Fin Slap while it's close and time expires)

Announcer: And the winner is...It's a Tie? So...what do we do here?

Contesta: Well...

Lights in the Contest Hall go out and a laugh is heard. TWO actually

Brandon: Ah man, I know that laugh anywhere!

Amanda: You got it, Brat. To protect the world from devestation
Maud: To unite all people within our nation
Amanda: To denounce the evils of truth and love
Maud: To extend out reach to the stars above
Amanda: Amanda
Maud: And Maud
Amanda: Team Rocket Blast Off At the Speed of Light
Maud: Surrender now or prepare to fight fight fight
Chatot: (bursts from its pokeball) Chatot! That's right!
Corrupunk: Corru Cor
Beetelord: Looord...

Brandon: Eer too dark.

Magmosaur: Saur! (uses flamethrower to light up the room)

Brandon: There!

Ian: Zak I'll take Corrupunk. You take Beetelord! Juno Hyper Beam!

Juno: (emerges and uses Hyper Beam on Corrupunk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Zak: Grr...MACHOP! Low kick! Flip him over, then Karate Chop as much as you can!

Machop: Machooop! *easily flips him, and continuously chops him*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Brandon: (runs onto the stage) Zak, Ian, help me with this. They're blasting off for good this time. Magmosaur, Overheat!

Ian: Juno, Hyper Beam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Zak: Machop, Low Kick!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Corrupunk and Beetelord fly up at the chopper making it explode and sending the Rockets...

Rockets: We're Blasting off agaaaaaaaiiii!
Chatot: Chatoooooo
Ding

Contesta: Incredible! For that display...(gives Ian and Zak Ribbons) You may both claim victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Zak: Yea! *high fives Ian*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 pm

After the contest

Brandon: We all set to get going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Shay: Yeah I suppose...

Magmosaur: Saur.

Shay: (picks up her bag)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Nami: Yup! *Starts walking out of town singing Let It All out (YAY FMA!!!!)*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Brandon: Hey, Zak, I understand you wanted to head back to the Safari Zone you said you wanted a Tucagua. Let's get going then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Nami: *TUrns around and waves at the others* *Yells* Come on already!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Brandon: Nami, change of plans. Can you have Kadabra teleport us back to Blanch City?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next