Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zak: Er...Bored.

Ali: (sighs) I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
Zak: To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
Ali: Hah! My whole life has led to this, time to test my skill.

(second song in the PokeTunes to the side. Born to be a winner)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Shay: Thanks for the info. (Thinking) Not really

Riolu: Ri.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Matthew: (accidentally bumps into Shay on his way to the Stadium then looks over his shoulder but keeps walking)

Ali: Hm? What's that jerk doing here? (looks at PokeDex clock) Oh geez, Shay I think you should go get Registered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Shay: Hmm? For...? (It clicks) oooh! Right. See you guys soon! (Runs out and goes to register)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm

In the Pokemon Show Stadium

Nurse Joy: (takes Shay's pokedex and Registers her then hands her a Pokemon Show Card) You use that to Register for Pokemon Shows around the various regions. Good luck!

Ali, Zak, and Ian walk into the stadium and look around

Ali: Roomy. So what are you competing in, Shay? (still on your sign-up if you forgot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Shay: Vitality and Health.

Magmosaur: Saur.

Riolu: (Still on Magmosaur's back)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Ian: I heard Qualification for the Show Cup is easy. You have to have at least one gold, one silver, and two bronze Trophies.

Ali: She's not worried. Let's go grab a seat.

Later

Mika: Welcome, everyone, to the first ever Pokemon Show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Shayleen: ... (Has her arms crossed waiting wherever the breeders wait xD) Hmmm I hope I'm ready for this.

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Mika: (after having explained the rules for Friendship/Tricks, and Grooming/Appearance) Now for the Rules of Vitality and Health! There are five breeders competing. The first event is simply the judges taking a look at the pokemon you chose for that Particular Event, seeing if it looks healthy and strong. The second event we shall test your pokemon's stamina in a race. The pokemon that completes the most laps is the winner. The final event is a test of strength. The pokemon that can lift the most wins that event. Once completed, we the judges will add your scores together and announcer the winner! (looks over to teh breeders) Sound Easy Enough?

The four other breeders nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Shayleen: (Nods) Ok I know I'm ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Mika: Good. Now, Breeders, get out here for the first event!

The Breeders all walk to their places on the stage

Mika: Please Choose Your Pokemon For the First Event!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Shayleen: Riolu.

Riolu: Ri! (Smiles)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Mika: And now meet our judges! The Wonderful Nurse Joy of Mono City, The Marvelous Officer Jenny, Mr. Pokemon of the Pokemon Fan Club, Myself, and Suprise Judge, all the way from Kanto, Professor Oak!

Oak: (walks up to Shay) Hello there, you lady. I have been assigned to Number 3 and that seems to be you and this Riolu here so let's see. (observes Riolu carefully)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Zak: *chants quietly* Shay! Shay! Shay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Riolu: (tilts its head and smiles)

Shayleen: (Just waits)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Oak: (writes down on his clip board and goes to stand with the other judges)

Mika: That's It! Alright, time for event 2, the race! Choose your Pokemon!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Shayleen: Magmosaur your next hehe.

Magmosaur: Suar. (Nods)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Mika: Remeber, everyone, flying in this event is considered cheating!

Breeder1: Electrode, go!

Breeder2: Donphan!

Breeder4: Dugtrio!

Breeder5: Golem!

Mika: Breeders ready? Race!

All the pokemon take off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Magmosaur: (Running at the fastest speed) Saur... Saur... Saur...

Shay: (Watches)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Zak: Shay! Shay! Shay!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Electrode: (rolls up next to Magmosaur and starts edging it over)

Donphan: (rolls up behind Magmosaur and starts trying to push it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Magmosaur: (Pushes electrode away from it and starts speeding up)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Electrode: (loses its balance and rolls off of the course but Donphan and the others are steady behind)

Donphan: (begins to get tired and lose speed)

Golem: (uses Donphan as a ramp and gets disqualified for not being on the ground)

Dugtrio: (digs up and gets in front of Magmosaur) TrioTrioTrio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Magmosaur: Saur! (Runs on the side of Dugtrio and steadily gets in front of it eventually)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Time Ends and on the board the number of laps in order are

Electrode - 10
Donphan - 13
Golem - 14
Dugtrio - 16
Magmosaur - 17

Mika: Good job you all! Now for the final event! Please select your pokemon for the Strength Competition!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Shayleen: (looks troubled) Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Map Locations: Road to Mono City/Mono City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next