Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mr. Pokemon is a reccuring character (kind of) in Pokemon games. In this particular game he has the pokemon mansion in which there are a fair few good pokemon up for grabs and a few other fun extras.

Backyard Wild Pokemon

Chiplet
Furnastripe
Batricity-A3
Magikarp (fish)
Ditto
Mysterious Eggs

Nami: WHOA! This place is Huge! (echoes) O_O
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Shay: Alrighty ^^ Let's get some rest, gang.

Koalaqua: (Asleep in Shay's bag)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm

The next morning

Ali: Zzzzz bed zzzzz so zzzz comfy...zzzzzzzzz...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Shay: Ali Wake up. (Shakes her) Wake up. Ehh Koalqua use water gun.

Koalaqua: (uses a cold water gun on Ali)

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Ali: (wakes right up and starts automatically getting ready) Must Get Ready...

Nami: Whoa, look at her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Shayleen: (walks to Ian and Zak) Koalaqua?

Koalaqua: (Uses a colder water gun on the two boys) Wakey Wakey guys!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Zak and Ian: (both fly out of the bed) WHOA!

Nami: (getting dressed) SHAY, CLOSE THE WALL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Shay: >_> (Closes the door and walks downstairs carrying her egg) How long does it take for those 4 to get ready? Hmph whatever. (Calls out Flirus, Magmosaur, and Ditto.) hiyas You guys hungry?

All nod

Koalaqua: (Plays with Magmosaur)

Ditto: (Turns into Lucario)

Lucario:
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Nami: (walks down the hall and to the front door) Hey Shay.

Ali: (walks down) They got back in bed after you left they'll be sore a bit.

Zak: (waddles down)

Ian: (simply walks down ignoring the mega wedgie placed from being oh so pleasantly kicked in the rear)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Shay: (Giggles at Ian and Zak) I suggest you get up when I actually wake you two up. (Smirks) Are we ready to head out? (Calls back her 3 pokemon and Puts Koalaqua in her bag)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Episode...We Don't have Episodes...Yet: A MAWILE to Go! (XD)

Ali: Yeah, let's go.

Mawile: (scuttles down the hall and stops to look at the group) Mawile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Shayleen: Hey look! A Mawile!
Koalaqua: Koal!

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Mawile: (walks up to Nami) Mawile? (tilts its head then observes Shay) Mawile! Maw Maw Maw Mawile Maw!

Mr. Pokemon: Ah, there she is! Forgive me for this little one. The trainer you met yesterday was supposed to be here earlier today to pick this little one up. She's usually in such a rush. I don't understand why she'd be this late. Would you all do me a favor and find the trainer. See for me if she's on her way and deliver it to her please.

Mawile: Mawile Maw... T-T

Mr. Pokemon: It's only a baby though so please take care of it in your search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Shayleen: Of course. (Nods) We'll take good card of her (smiles)

Koalaqua: Koal.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Mawile: T-T Mawiiiiiiile Maw Maw Mawiiiiii

Nami: Aw, it's so cute. Look, it's crying. (tries to pick up Mawile and hurts her back) Ack! Forgot...Steel Type.

Mawile: (charges out the door)

Ali: Uh oh! Everyone, after it! (Runs out the door)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Shayleen: (runs after Ali after putting Koalaqua in her bag)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Mawile: (runs around outside, looking for its trainer) Mawile! Maw! Maw Mawile!

Jigglypuff: (hops across the path when Mawile comes across and runs into it) Puff!

Mawile: (rubs its head) Mawile Maw...

Ali: (stops at the sight of Mawile and Jigglypuff) Eh...Uh-Oh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Shayleen: Ah crud... Mph.

Koalaqua: Koala!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Jigglypuff: (angrily uses Pound on Mawile whole clamps it in its jaws)

Mawile: MAW! (throws Jigglypuff)

Jigglypuff: Jigglyyyyyy
Ding

Ali: Whoa.

Mawile: (starts to tear up) Maaaaw Maw Maw Maw Wiiiiii...

Nami: Eh, it's crying again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Shay: (Kneels down to Mawile's size) Shh it's ok Mawile I promise we'll et you back to your trainer.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Mawile: (looks up at Shay and wipes its eyes) Maw...

Nami: Let's find that girl ASAP

Mawile: (nods) Maw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Ian: Hopefully she'll be nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Shayleen: (Nods) We're not gonna find anyone just by standing here though C'mon. (Runs off and starts looking)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Suddenly Mawile's snatched up by some sort of arm and when everyone turns to see what did it, they're sprayed with a powder that knocks them out cold. When th group wakes up, they're in cages and all of their pokeballs and pokemon are missing.

Ali: W-what? What happened? (looks around) N-no one...not even the rocket morons? What's going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Ian: What if the Mawile's trainer got captured?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Shayleen: What the.... (Looks in her bag and sees that Koalaqua isn't there but her egg is still there) I still have my egg...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next