Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Fullmoon Forest is a forest that seems to always be under the vein of Night. It's filled with pokemon and mystery.

Frozen Canyon is the icy canyon just outside of Emerald City. Many ice pokemon linger here but its one of the coldest places in the world and winter wear is advised.

Fullmoon Forest Obtainables

Gloom
Toxicub
Faelora
Illumise
Pyrumise
Volbeat
Insectricute
Minisol
Faerest
Toxifang

Frozen Canyon has none yet

Frozen Canyon Edge

Ali: S-s-so C-c-cold...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Toxifang: (leaps out and Tackles Magmosaur, Holding its tail to Magmosaur's head then Toxicub leap out from the woods in all directions, barking) Faaang...

Ali: Wow...good call, Shay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Koalaqua: Koal.

Shay: Well then.....

Magmosaur: Saur..... (Just stands where it is.)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Toxifang signals the others and they run off with teh food. Then Toxifang lets up and runs off.

Ali: Let's go. (follows them)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Shay: (Nods and follows Ali)

Magmosaur: (Follows)

Koalaqua: (Stays in Shay's bag eating a pokecandy) Koalaqua!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Ali: We lost 'em...well it's morning NOW...great. Let's get to Rojan and check into the Pokemon Center. We'll get food there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Shay: (Yawns) Yeah C'mon. (Starts walking) Magmosau return.

Magmosaur: (returns)

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Back in the Forest

Ali: They should be around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Andy: Toxicub?

Toxicub: (Barks and starts running)

Andy: H-Hey wait up! (Runs after Toxicub)

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Ali: (whispers) There they are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Toxicub: Toxi. (walks up to Toxifang) Toxi Toxi Toxicub!

Shay: ...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Toxifang: Faaang...(steps aside showing an injured Toxicub being given food) Tox Toxifang...

Ali: They were...stealing food for their injured friend...

Nami: Aw...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Shay: Aw, Oh...

Toxicub: Toxii.....

Andy: That explains it... We could get it to The Rojan POkemon Center... But its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Ian: (Walks up to Toxifang) We'll take your friend to a pokemon center to get him all better.

Toxifang: (starts snarling at Ian)

Ian: Don't worry, we'll take care of him!

Toxifang: (Glares at Ian) ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Toxicub: (Nods at Toxifang) Toxiii.... Toxiii.... Toxiiicub.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Zak: Heh...that's sweet. I'll carry him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Ian: (picks up Toxicub slowly and nods)

Toxifang: Tox...(sits down) Toxifang.

Ian: (nods and starts running with Toxicub)

Ali: Mph...Let's get goin' guys! (runs after Ian)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Andy: (Piks up his Toxicb and runs after Ian)

Shayleen: (Runs after them)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Zak: *runs*

Katie: WAIT FOR ME!

Zak: Hm? *sees a pokemon*

Illumise: Illuuuu....

Zak: Hmph. Tucanopy, go!

Tucanopy: Tucaaa!

Zak: Tucanopy, use Water Pulse, then Quick Attack!

Tucanopy: *nails it with water pulse*

Illumise: ILLU!

Tucanopy: *hits it with quick attack*

Illumise: *falls down, can't get up* Miiiise....@.@

Zak: Nice job tucanopy!

Tucanopy: Tuca!

Zak: *throws pokeball at Illumise*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest   Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Canyon and Fullmoon Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2