Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this marvelous world of pokemon, magnificent creatures roam. Each one totally unique and hosting a variety of outstanding powers. Some people would join together with these creatures as partners to become Trainers or Coordinators in order to show off skill or beauty. So prepare to submerge yourself into this incredible world of Pokemon.

On the Beach near Orang town, a familiar girl dressed in blue with blue hair, stares off at the sea.

Not far off, on Route 59...

Brandon: Come on, guys! Vaporina says she has a surprise for us if we hurry there and I don't wanna miss it!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Shay: (throws her pokeball and it glows, turning into Majik) So cool.

Majik: Hydracor?! Who unleashed this beast?!

Shay: Can you drive it outside?

Majik: I shall try. But...it is stronger than Arcanico and Foraydia...I am not sure I will be of much use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Ian: Get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Zak: Hmph. Duskull, you ready?

Duskull: Duskull....
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Majik: (uses Green Lightning and blasts Hydracor) This beast is powerful

Hydracor: HY!
Hydracor: Ryuooooooooo!

Both Hydracor head outside

Prof Kimba: You all go on ahead. I didn't bring any pokemon. I won't be of much use.
Mekka: Mhm.

Brandon: Right.

Nami: Let's go!

Ali: (heads outside)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Outside, Ian summons Arcanico.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Arcanico emerges from a sea of black clouds

Nami: (holds up the snowflake crystal and it glows, summoning Foraydia) Let's go!

Foraydia emerges from the white clouds in the sky

Majik: (teleports out with Shay.) This will be difficult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Zak: Hmph. Duskull! Think you can surprise him?

Duskull: Skull Skull. *smirks and uses Shadow Sneak to hit them, and then from behind, uses Blizzard in an attempt to freeze them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Ian: Ready, Arcanico?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Hydracor: Rrrryuooo!(hardly budges then turns around and smacks Duskull away with its tail then uses a massive water attack and shoots both legendary dragons from the skies)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Zak: Gah!

Duskull: Sk-skull...

Zak: He's strong. GUYS! Take out the bigger one first!

Duskull: *uses a Shadow Blizzard, a combo of Shadow Sneak and Blizzard, then uses Psychic on it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Hydracor: (still doesn't budge and swats Duskull away again like it's nothing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Ian: Dragon Claw then Nova!

Last edited by Ian Ventus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Zak: Ugh...I need someone with more of a size comparison...Duskull, return!

Duskull: *comes back into his pokeball*

Zak: Beetelord! Come on out!

Beetelord: LOOORD!

Zak: Beetelord, use Rock Tomb, then use Tackle to knock it down!

Beetelord: *uses Rock Tomb with not a large effect, then tackles Hydracor, knocking it off it's balance slightly*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Hydracor: (hardly moves then uses Hydropump on the still not that big in comparison, Beetelord, who has a type disadvantage) Ryuooooo! (uses Draco Meteor on Arcanico and Foraydia)

Note: Hydracor is as big as a skyscraper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Arcanico: *tries to dodge*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Beetelord: *uses Harden twice before it hits, slightly reducing the effect, then uses bug bite*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Hydrocor: (swats Beetelord away with its tail)

Majik and Foraydia try to attack but are bested every time.

Ali: Hydracor!

Hydracor: Hy?
Hydraocr: Ryuo...

Ali: Stop it! You can't go doing this! You're hurting people and pokemon!

Hydracor: Hy...
Hydracor: Ryuo...

Ali: Please...stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Ian: Arcanico, we need to get near it! *Arcanico flies down and Ian jumps on it's back* You need to stop this attack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Zak: *notices how Ali's talking to Hydracor, then decides to help* Ali's right Hydra. This isn't the answer. It never is. Violence only leads to people and pokemon getting hurt. Is that really what you want Hydracor?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Ali: Hydracor stop it, stop it now! (gets on Flygon and flies up near it)

Hydracor: Hy...
Hydracor: Rrr...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Ian and Arcanico fly to Hydracor.

Ian: Hydracor, this needs to stop! We don't want to fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Zak: *jumps on Beetelord, so he's on the other side of Hydracor* You know you can win, so what's the point in fighting anyway? Just stop. *has a sudden look in sincerity in his eyes* Please....stop.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Hydracor: Hy!
Hydracor: Rrrrrryuooooooooooooooooo!!!

Brandon: Whoa...
Nami: (backs up behind Brandon) It's...

Hydracor: (jumps off from its larger counterpart's head and into Ali's arms) Hy!

Ali: Wait...You're just...a baby...You weren't doing this on purpose, you were having fun!

Hydracor: n_n
Hydracor: Rrrrrrryuoooooooo!
Hydracor: (begins singing and its main body calms down then nods and dives down into the sea as the waters quite suddenly calm) Hyyyy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Ian: Aww.. it's cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Zak: It's adorable Ian. Not cute. Adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters   Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon the Movie 3: Violent Waters
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next