Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the mysterious Shuinn Desert, something's happening. It's windy...but this is no regular sandstorm. It's a full on gale.

Brute: (stands in Plator city, braving the winds and the sands to get to the gym) Urgh!

Meanwhile, at Poke World

Brandon: Wooooohoo!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 am

Ian: Vernado, stop! We don't want to hurt you! Arcanico, use nova on the baron!

Last edited by Ian Ventus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

Shay: (Looks up at the MajikBall in Magentmite's...magnetand smiles) In Her Head: Majik I summon you...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

Venado: (enraged and hypnotized, bodyslams Arcanico then hammers it with Aeroblast) Skreeeee!

Majik: (Transforms from the Majikball state) Hm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

Ian: Arcanico! Venado, please, stop this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

Shay: In her Head: Majik, Can you help us? (Stays put.)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

Majik: (looks up and Strikes Deoxys with Green Lightning) You will no longer plague us...

Venado: Skreeeeeeeeee! (slams into Arcanico again)

Nami: Foraydia help us!

Foraydia emerges from a sea of snow clouds and hits Venado with Sub-Zero

Venado: Skreeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

Arcanico uses Nova.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

Shay: (Watches the dragons, Majik, and Venado the feels a strange feeling)

Willoweed: Weed... (USes it's vines to keep Shay Elevated)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:10 am

Venado: (blasts Foraydia with Aeroblast then Gale Slash) Skreee!

Nami: Foraydia!

Zapdos: (hammers Arcanico with Thunder) Ryoooooo!

Deoxys and Majik exchange Psychics and Shadow Balls

Hydracor: Hy Hy! (tries to get free of Gengar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:11 am

Ian: *tries to run at the Baron*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 am

Shay: (SNaps.) Willoweed! Vine Whip! Grab Hydracor!

Willoweed: (Slaps Gengar with it's vine the gently grabs HYdracor and brings it down)

Shay: (Gives Hydracor to Ali)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 am

Baron: (looks from the corner of his eye and smirks as Ian comes at him)

Gengar: (recovers and grabs Ian then throws him against a wall) Gar gar gar.

Brandon: Wait...(sees the rings around Venado's neck) Those rings might be hurting Venado! It can't think right with them on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am

Ian: *chokes out* Arcanico, dragon claw on the rings. *throws magmosaur's pokeball* Flamethrower on Gengar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am

Shay: My thoughts exactly. Willoweed Vine Whip again!

Willoweed: (Uses Vine Whip and grabs on of the rings)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 am

Gengar: (uses Doubleteam then appears behind Magmosaur and uses Hypnosis)

Venado: (is moving too much and no one can get a clear shot at the rings) Skree! (uses Aeroblast wildly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:19 am

While Magmosaur distracts Gengar...
Ian: Arcanico, come here! *Arcanico flies down and Ian gets on it* Take me up to Venado. *flies up to it and throws out Machamp* Use revenge on the rings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

Shay: Dang... Willoweed Vine on `his wings don't hurt it though.

Willoweed: (JUmps up and then uses vine whip on it's wings and Shay grabs on)

Shay: Springy Springy.

Willoweed: (Gets Shay on Venado)

Shay: Venado... (Grab on one of the rings)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 am

Venado: (looks down on machamp then begins to spin around an around) Skreeeeee!

Baron: (laughs insanely)That's it! This is the power of Venado! Divine Tornado!

Venado spins so quickly it becomes a beastly tornado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am

Ian: Shay! *flies to Shay and tries to catch her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

Shay: (Holds on) Ven-Venado...(Eventually Pulls on one of the rings)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

Venado: (slows down and looks at the girl on the ring) Skreee!

The rings begin to shock Shay's hands a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

Shay: Not letting go...

Willoweed: (On the ground) Willow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

Ian: *Flies back up and leaps to the ring shay's holding onto* Together! *pulls*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 am

The rings Shock Ian's hands severely and makes him fall but Phoeniflame catches him

Ali: You're welcome!

Venado: (stops spinning and sees Shay still holding on) Skreeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:33 am

Shay: I with you, Venado, Not against you... (Pulls the ring)

Willoweed: (Gets next to Shay and tries to use Vine Whip on the Rings)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind   Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon the Movie 4: Gone with the Wind
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next