Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Plator City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Plator City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plator Town - Gym: Dark - This is the oldest town in the region. It's notorious for a mysterious group of bandits stopping by and stealing anything they. Fortunately, the gym leader is plenty tough enough to handle them should they show up. This town is also the home of an ancient site with many ruins which the leader studies ofter. The Pokeathlathon Stamina Courses are held here.

No Obtainables

Brandon: Hm. This is a pretty big place for the oldest city in Shuinn.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Plator City - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Plator City - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

The next morning

Ian: (waddles downstairs with a shoe mark on his rear end) Yep, Ali's definately back. Where's Nami?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Shay: (Yawns and walks out and down to the lobby with Riolu and Magmosaur following) Hmm? Nami? I battled her last night. She told me that she's gonna do her own thing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Ian: So...it's just the four of us now...wow.

Ali: ...first Brandon, then Nami.

Zak: Can't say I saw it coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Shay: (Tilts her head) Why so down? Everyone has to go off on they're own sometime, I'm bound to do it myself (Yeah not likely xD)

Riolu: Ri.

Magmosaur: Mag.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Ian: Oh I'm happy for her but it's just not going to be the same without those two.

Ali: <_< You do realize Brandon said he would see us again soon right?

Zak: Well, let's get going. The next contest isn't far from here.

An ad comes on the TV

Mika: (on the screen) Good morning Trainers, Coordinators,...and BREEDERS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Shay: (Watches the Commercial) That's the guy I was on the phone with a few days ago (@Ian and Zak)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Mika: After all the buzz the past few weeks The First Pokemon Breeder Show is finally coming! Where? Head on over to Mono City and while you're there, don't forget to watch the next Pokemon Contest too! The big show will soon be here! Those of you going for the Friendship and Tricks course might want to start putting some tricks together. Those of you doing grooming may want to start brushing. Vitality and Health might want to pay close attention to your pokemon because the show is almost here! (commercial)

Zak: So you're going to do that, Shay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Shay: Yes I am, of course.

Riolu: Riolu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Ian: Well, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Shay: Thinking: Oh great enthusiam Ian Out Louf: Hehe C'mpon! ( walks outside with Magmosaur and riolu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plator City   Plator City - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plator City
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5