Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty
PostSubject: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

The Jagged rock road and the mountain it leads to.

Rock Path Obtainables
Rock Path
Torkoal

Mt. Dracorian so far
Machop

Gekkoal
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Gekkoa10

Rock Path

Brandon: So this is the Rock Path. I can see the Mt. Dracorian summit from here.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 am

Ian: What are you waiting for then, let's go!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 am

Brandon: (stops) Wiat...whats that sound?

An avalanche of Geodude, Graveller, and Golem roll down the cliff side

Brandn: Oh snap, everybody, move out! (runs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 am

Ian: GO! *sends his pokemon out of the way and starts to run*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

Zak: AAH! *runs like heck*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am

The hoard of Rock pokemon roll by

Brandon: What could have spooked then THAT much?

Rockets Ahahahahahahaha!

Brandon: This AGAIN?!

Amanda: That's right, brats!
Maud: And we're ready for you this time.

Amanda: To protect the world from devestation
Maud: To unite all people within our nation
Amanda: To denounce the evils of truth and love
Maud: To extend our reach to the stars above
Amanda: Amanda
Maud: And Maud
Amanda: Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light
Maud: Surreneder now or prepare for a REAL fight
Chatot: (pops out of it's pokeball) Chatot, that's right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am

Zak: *grunts* Not again. This'll be easy. Same tactics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am

Ian: *recalls his pokemon* If you're so ready, then fight. *get's Blaze's pokeball ready*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:26 am

Zak: *readies Houdini's pokeball*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

Amanda: You'll find that we've recieved a bit of an upgrade since last time! I'll take the fire fly.
Maud: I got the magic for brains.

Both: Go!

Beetelord: (emerges) Looooooord!
Corrupunk: (emerges) Corru Cor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 am

Ian: Please. I'll take the bug! It needs squashing. Go, Blaze, flamethrower!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 am

Zak: What? Oh no...they evolved! No matter. I still have your death. Houdini?

Houdini: Kadabra! *uses Confusion*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:30 am

Ian: It won't do anything! Corrupunk is a dark-type!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

Beetelord: (picks up a rock and blocks the flamethrower then uses earthquake and throws Magmosaur into the air)

Corrupunk: (takes the attack and suckerpunches Kadabra, knocking it down)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

Zak: Ack! Get up!

Houdini: Kadabra!

Zak: Do it!

Houdini: Kada! *teleports to corropunk and grabs it, teleports into the air, then Fire Punches Corropunk onto Beetlelord like a projectile*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am

Corrupunk: (uses Beetelord's horn like a springboard and jumps back at Kadabra then bites it and uses its powerful jaws to throw KAdabra into a rock, Knocking it out) Corrrrru.

Blaze: (tries flamethrower on Beetelord again but Beetelord throws a rock at it, knocking it out of the air) Beetle...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

Zak: What the heck? *calls Kadabra back* Ok, NOW I'm mad! *gets out Possumaul* NO MERCY!

Possumaul: POSSU! *uses Fury Swipes on Corrupunk, jumps back, and then heads toward Beetlelord, uses dig to go behind, and uses a Quick Scratch to damage. He jumps back, and goes behind Zak*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 am

Corrupunk: (focuses and its arm starts to glow then it runs for Possumaul)

Beetelord: (gets ready to finish off MAgmosaur when it gets hit by fire-spin.) Bee?

Amby: Amby!

Brandon: Landolfin, Water Pulse, Amby, Fire Spin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Zak: Whoa! Thanks! Okay, Possumaul, combine with those with Quick Scratch!

Possumaul: Possu!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

While Possumaul distracts Beetelord, Amby uses another Fire Spin, Blaze uses its flaming tail combination, and Landolfin uses water pulse.

Brandon: Let's launch this thing! Nutrinurse, I choose you! (throws a pokeball)

Nutrinurse: (emerges) Nutri!

Brandon: Focus Punch!

Nutrinurse: (channels all of its power to its arm and slow starts to walk toward Beetelord then bursts into a run and delivers a heavy uppercut that launches Beetelord who gets called back into its pokeball before it hits the copter) Nutri!

Amanda: We're still here, Brats!

Ian: Not for long. (whispers Flame Digger.)

Blaze: (digs under ground and comes out behind Corrupunk then hits it with flame thrower, shooting it up to the rockets, making their copter explode)

Rockets: We're Blasting off agaaaaaaiiii.
Chatot: Chaaaatooooo
Ding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Zak: Heh, nice job Brandon. You saved our butts.

Possumaul: Possu!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Brandon: Nah, you guys could've handled it. Though it was still pretty tough. Let's get a move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Zak: Okay! *calls Possumaul back into his Pokeball* Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Brandon: (sees a Phanpy) Hm?

Phanpy: Phan. (flaps its ears to cool off then keeps walking across the path)

Brandon: (looks back at Nami then smiles and holds up a pokeball) Amby.

amby: (starts a quick attack)

Phanpy: (ses Amby coming and uses Defense Curl to take the hit)

Amby: Amby! (uses Fire Spin)

Phanpy: (uses Rollout while it's encased in flames and hits Amby who retaliates with quick attack. Phanpy hits the ground) @.@ Phaaaan.

Brandon: (tosses a pokeball that shakes for a bit then catches it) Good. Now. Nami. (tosees Phanpy's pokeball to Nami) You need a new pokemon more than I do. Let's move out people. (starts walking)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Zak: Good idea. K guys, keep going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next