Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

The Cold Path is a long and twisting road of ice and snow, not to mention Below Freezing Temperatures. But it is home to a few pokemon suprisingly. Blizzard cave is a sealed off cave, surrounded in mystery. What lurks inside is unknown.

Cold Path Obtainables

Icicub
Xuant
Chilly

Blizzard Cave Obtainables

Icicub
Urcicle
Chilly
Freezor

Cold Path

Isis: Well, it got us this far.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Shayleen: Let's keep moving... (Starts walking)

Andy: (follows)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:12 pm

The group proceeds along the Cold Path. The ash is blinding them nearly but they still press on.

Isis: It's not far from here. About another hour. Amazing. This ash is falling from the sky but it's still as cold as a glacier out.

Brandon: But not for long. Wouldn't the wild pokemon become a bit more hostile with these weather abnormalities?

Ali: Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Shay: Hm...

Andy: Your thinking about catching a pokemon aren't you Shay?

Shay: Yes... But when we get to Blizzard Cave.....
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Brandon: (sees the Water Girl standing at the sealed entrance to blizzard cave) You!

Water Girl: (smiles then stands up and holds out her hand)...

Isis: (Puts the snowflake into the girl's hand) This is what you wanted, right?

Water Girl: (takes the snowflake and puts it in a slot on the boulder, sealing off the cave)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Shay: (just follows her group in whilelooking around for a pokemon she may want to catch)

Andy: ...Mph...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Suddenly the boulder turns into ice and shatters.

Isis: Incredible...i'd never have thought that this boulder would ever be moved. (walks inside)

A breeze of ever colder air blows from the cave.

Nami: Geez, we're gonna freeze in there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Shayleen: (Throws up a pokeball and Magmosaur emerges)

Magmosaur: Saur!

Shayleen; Think you can keep us warm, buddy?

Magmosaur: (Nods and spts up weak embers that aren't to hot but warm enough to keep everyone warm)

Shayleen: (Keeps Magmosaur out and rests one of her hands on it's back)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Brandon: (sees an Icicub sleeping behind a bundle of ice spikes) Hm...(scans it in his pokedex)

Dexter: Icicub, the Young Cub Pokemon. This Pokemon is adored by young girls. It lives in cold places near water where it can develope its hunting skills. Icicub is an Ice type.

Brandon: Ice type, huh? That'll come in handy. (closes Dexter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Shayleen: (Sees an Ursicle) Hmmm... Maybe.... (Takes out her pokedex and scans it)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Dextette: Urcicle, The Polar Bear Pokemon and the Evolved form of Icicub. It hunts for fish by diving deep into frigid waters and grabbing what it can with its teeth. It lives in caves alone and awaits its hybernation period. Urcicle is an Ice type.

Brandon: Magmaraptor, Flamethrower but make it light.

Magmaraptor: (breathes a flamethrower on Icicub)

Icicub: Cu? CUB!

Brandon: (tosses a pokeball and captures it but the pokeball immediately goes to the Professor) It'll be a good choice for later.

Icicub
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Icicub10

Urcicle
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave Urcicl10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Shayleen: El, perfecto. Magmosaur Ember.

Magmosaur: (Uses Ember on Urcicle)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Urcicle: (uses a strong Icy Wind and freezes the embers)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Shayleen: Alright use Fire Spin!

Magmosaur: (Uses an equally stronger Fire Spin)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Urcicle: (dodges and uses Slam on Magmosaur) Ur!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Shayleen: (snaps) Magmosaur Spin around it

Magmosaur: Saur? (looks clueless then it snaps back to reality and it spins around Urcicle at full speed to get it dizzy)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Urcicle: (freezes the ground with icy wind, making Magmosaur slip but speed up to the point where Urcicle is hit in the head by its tail HARD) @.@ Urrrr...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Shayleen: (Hold sup Hatricity's pokeball up and it returns.) I'm gonna send you to the day care for a bit... (Sends Hatricity to the Daycare) Go pokeball! (throws a pokeball up)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Shay's pokeball snags Urcicle and the ball rattles...Finally it's captured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Shayleen: Great I got an Urcicle! (Picks up the pokeball again)

Andy: Nice catch. Now c'mon I think they all went ahead

Shayleen: Right. (Calls back Lucario Magmosaur)

Koalaqua: (Runs after Shay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Ian: *sends Chilly and Toxicub to the day care*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Brandon: (walks and slips on some ice, catching Magmaraptor so he doesn't fall) Hm...(skates on the ice and tries to get to the other side, bracing himself against rocks to keep control) Come on, guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Ian: *follows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Shay: (Skates on the ice Wth Koalaqua on her head) Meh...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Water Girl: (skates across)

Brandon: I'm sorry but How Do You NOT get sick? You aren't even wearing shoes!

Water Girl: (smiles and runs off)

Brandon: (sighs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next