Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Cold Path is a long and twisting road of ice and snow, not to mention Below Freezing Temperatures. But it is home to a few pokemon suprisingly. Blizzard cave is a sealed off cave, surrounded in mystery. What lurks inside is unknown.

Cold Path Obtainables

Icicub
Xuant
Chilly

Blizzard Cave Obtainables

Icicub
Urcicle
Chilly
Freezor

Cold Path

Isis: Well, it got us this far.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Ian: Let's get going. *starts walking*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 pm

The group suddenly comes up to a split in the cave. Suddenly there's a chilling breeze. A Frosslass, Weavile, and Xuant block the path and stare at the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Ian: Magmosaur, come on out!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Water Girl: (stops Ian from throwing his pokeball then shakes her head)

Weavile: (steps forward and stares Ian in the eye) Wea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Ian: Um... *holds out an empty pokeball* Is it trying to help, or fight us?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Weavile: ...(walks back to the others and points down the right path)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Ian: Oh... thanks, I guess. *walks down the right path*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Ali: (runs ahead into the darkness then runs back past the group) ARMOFROST!

Brandon: What? (looks down the cave then sees a light and suddenly gets frozen solid. from within the ice) What's...g-going...o-on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Ian: Oh no. *runs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Zak: *is watching them from a different place* Oh no! What do I do? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 pm

The massive Ice/Steel type charges from the darkness of the cave roaring like there's no tomorrow.

Brandon: O_O' meep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Ian: Go Magmosaur! FLAMETHROWER! HOLD IT OFF!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Armofrost: (charges through the flamethrower)

Brandon: (breaks out and tries to scan it in the pokedex for its ability.) Ah no. It's got an ability called Super Armor. It only takes quarter damage from super effective moves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Ian: It's only doing... normal damage then with the 4x effective move. RUN! *jumps on magmosaur*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Armofrost: Raaaaaargh! (blasts an enormous Hyper Beam down the cave)

Brandon: Duck! (hits the deck XD love saying that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Ian: *ducks and calls back Magmosaur*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Zak: I got it! Ponyta, you ready?

Ponyta: Pony! Ponytaaa!

Zak: Ok, Fire combo to break Armofrost's Super Armor!

Ponyta: PONY! *charges from hiding at super fast speed, charges at Armofrost, and slams him with a Fire Spin/Flamethrower/Fire Blast combo*

Zak: *steps out*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Armofrost: (moves in for an all out attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Zak: Heh...I'm leaving again after this. Ponyta!

Ponyta: PONY! *Uses a Fire Spin on hoof then Stomp to slam Armofrost with Stomp and also trap him in fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Ian: It's too strong... um... what's your name again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Zak: *punches Ian* Now do ya remember? Hmph. Ponyta!

Ponyta: PONYTAAAA! *blasts a Fire Blast again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Ian: Nah. I've fought a lot of memorable people in contests. And you're just not one of them. Magmosaur flamethrower then dig!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Shay; What kids.... Magmosaur use Fire Spin!

Magmosaur: Saur1 (Uses a strong Fire Spin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Zak: Ponyta! Stomp!

Ponyta: *stomps on Armofrost twice*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Ian: Flaming Barrage!

Magmosaur used dig to dig a bunch of holes, and goes in one and launches fire into all of them at Armofrost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next