Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Cold Path is a long and twisting road of ice and snow, not to mention Below Freezing Temperatures. But it is home to a few pokemon suprisingly. Blizzard cave is a sealed off cave, surrounded in mystery. What lurks inside is unknown.

Cold Path Obtainables

Icicub
Xuant
Chilly

Blizzard Cave Obtainables

Icicub
Urcicle
Chilly
Freezor

Cold Path

Isis: Well, it got us this far.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Zak: Ring of Fire! Combine it with Ian's Flame Barrage!

Ponyta: *sends a Fire Ring around the barrage, then blows a Fire Blast into the holes to intensify it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Shayleen: Magmosaur Fire Spin Combine it

Magmosaur; (Usesit's stronges tFire Spin and combines it with Ponyta and Magmosaur's attacks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Ian: NOW! FLAME FOCUS!

Blaze bursts out of the hole, right above Armofrost, and draws all the flame to him with Rekindle. Before it absorbs the flame, it runs around Armofrost, making the flame hit it multiple times, finishing off by knocking the last of the flame at it with Iron Tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Zak: Whoa dude. You improved. Ponyta! He's getting weaker! Fire Slam!

Ponyta: *uses a Fire Blast on all hooves and JUMPS on Armofrost, stomping him, then using Flamethrower on it's head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Magmosaur: (Speeds around Armofrost using Fire Spin at the same time) Mag Mag mag...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Ian: Now! FLAME CAGE 2! FLAME MAZE! Everyone, back up! *backs up*

Magmosaur creates a HUGE flame cage around Armofrost, creating huge walls of flame in between as a maze.

Ian: Try escaping THAT without a scratch. Now, everyone, attack it from range! Flamethrower!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Shayleen: Fire Spin!

MAgmosaur: Saur! (USes Fire Spin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Zak: Fire Blast!

Ponyta: *blasts it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Ian: Alright, let down the maze. Flame coffin! Flame burial! (naruto reference xD)

Magmosaur surrounds Armofrost in flames, then closes them in on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Zak: I'd like to see him escape that!

Ponyta: Ponyyyy! Ponyta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Ian: This is a strong pokemon. It doesn't seem to be wearing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Zak: It's weakened though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Ian: I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Zak: Well, if not...Ponyta! Ember Flame!

Ponyta: PONY! *charges* TAAAAAAAAAA! *strongly stomps it, then repeatedly hits it with multiple fire attacks, giving it a burn*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Ian: And it did nothing...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Armofrost: (doesn't even flinch and stomps, shaking the ground so much that everyone falls over)

Brandon: Well then...This isn't working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Ian: Where'd ya get that idea genuis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Zak: Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Armofrost: (breathes a freezing Blizzard cold enough to freeze even fire types)

Brandon: (breaks out of a block of ice...again) This is getting old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Ian: *breaks out* Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Ponyta: *dodges and melts Zak's ice*

Zak: I know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Armofrost: (starts charging up an attack)

Brandon: Gah! Hyper Beam Again! Okay, here's the plan! When it fires, duck and run past it but keep low!

Armofrost: (fires off Hyper Beam)

Armofrost
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 Armofr10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Ian: *does as brandon says*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Brandon: (ducks and runs around Armofrost as fast as he can then Magmaraptor follows) Good, now let's jet! (runs for it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Ian and magmosaur: *follow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next