Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Ali: So this is Anaranja? It's so cultural. Look at all these old dojos and shrines.

Nami: That gave me an idea for an appeal! I'm going to go register then practice for a bit! Bye! (runs off)

Ali: So, you looking forward to your next Show, Shay?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Ian: Dig trap!

Magmosaur digs a really deep rut around Heirant, fills it with flamethrower, then comes at it with a flaming iron tail.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Heirant: (uses Confusion on itself to launch itself up then lands on Magmosaur's back and uses Bug-Bite on its neck)

Announcer: Ten Seconds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Ian: Rekindle!

Rekindle pulls all the flame at Magmosaur, burning the pokemon on top of it, then knocking it off with multiple flaming iron tails, doing MASSIVE damage.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Heirant: (coughs) Heir...(stands up, determined not to fall)

Announcer: Time! Winner By Points Is...

Nami: (looks down afraid to look at the screen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Ian: *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Announcer: NAMI!

Nami: O_O (looks up with a glimmer of hope then runs up and hugs Ian) THANK YOU! (whispers) You sooo let me win. (then runs over and hugs Heirant) You did great too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Shay: Good Job Nami, You to Ian I suppose. (Walks out of the Hall with Koalaqua)

Koalaqua: Koal.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Nami: Hey, guys, let's get going! You two can't afford to miss the next contest! And Shay, I here there's a good place along the way to the harbor for catching and raising pokemon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Shay: Alrighty.

Koalaqua: Koal!

Shayleen: Hmm? C'mon Koalaqua

Koalaqaua: Koal n_n (Gets in Shay's bag)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Nami: Let's get some rest at the pokemon center and head out tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Shay: (nods and starts walking to the PokemoN Center)

Magmosaur: (follows)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

The Next Morning

Nami: I guess we're all ready!

Ali: Yep, we'll get going as soon as Ian and Zak waddle down here.

Nami: Waddle?

Boys: (from upstairs) ALI!

Ali: Hehe, you'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Shayleen: (Comes downsatairs making sure all of her pokeballs are securely in they're place on her belt) Annd Koalaqua?

Koalaqua: (Head pops out of the Bag) Koal!

Shay: Alrighty. I'm ready
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Ali: Away we go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Shayleen: (walks out of the Center) Looks Like I gotta update my picture eh Koalaqua? (looks at the picture she drew of her team, And Aquala)

Koalaqua: Koal! (Nods it's head)

Shayleen: (starts erasing the Aquala picture and starts drawing a Koalaqua)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6