Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Ali: So this is Anaranja? It's so cultural. Look at all these old dojos and shrines.

Nami: That gave me an idea for an appeal! I'm going to go register then practice for a bit! Bye! (runs off)

Ali: So, you looking forward to your next Show, Shay?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Bubblow: (sees Koalaqua's claws and starts running away from it) Bub bu bub!

Koalaqua: (chases it)

Bubblow: (turns around in the opposite direction) Bub Bub Bub!

Koalaqua: (chases it)

Andy: -_-' (calls Bubblow back to its pokeball) You win, alright.

Shay: Knew I would n_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Ian: O-kay. When's the contest?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Ali: Later tonight. The Pokemon Show is first. That's in a couple of hours. We should get to the stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Ian: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 pm

After the introduction to the show, Mika steps up to Shay.

Mika: I'm assigned to Breeder number one who is you. Good job in the last two shows and good luck this time around. So I'm looking at Koalaqua...hm...

Ali: This is definately tedious...Shay might actually lose this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Ian: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Mika: Alright, everyone, now it's time to move on to the Racing portion!

Ali: hehe most exciting part of the whole event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Ian: Brandon's Magmaraptor would be good at this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Ali: Magmosaur isn't exactly slow either. But this isn't about speed it's about stamina. Whoever's pokemon can run the the most laps wins. It's only called a race because you're allowed to try and nudge your opponent out of the race. Which reminds me, Alakazam, Arcanine, and Grovyle...this should be a good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Ian: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Magmosaur and Grovyle seem to be neck and neck the entire time, having edged out the other two and seem to be trying to throw one another out.

Ali: Come on, Magmosaur, you can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Ian: She should use her type advantage and launch something fire-type.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Ali: -_-' You haven't paid attention to a single show have you? You aren't allowed to use actual attacks or fly.

Time ends

Mika: Last but not least, the Strength and Stamina portion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Ian: Oh. Well, Shay barely watches us!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Ali: What are you talking about? She watches the contests all the time.

Nami: (mutters) Whenever I'm up but she doesn't watch those two hehehe

Later

Lucario seems determined to outlift Electivire and Machop who both seem to be doing exceptionally well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Ian: The suspense is killing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Zak: I heard that Nami.

Katie: Go Shay!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Nami: Can you say I'm wrong?

Time Ends

Mika: The judges and I will now tally up the scores!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Zak: ...No. But why doesn't she watch us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Ian: Here we go!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Mika: Taking home the Bronze is...Breeder Number 1!

Shay: (looks down) Mph...

Mika: Taking home the Silver Breeder 3!

Andy: YES!

Mika: Taking home the Gold, Breeder 2!

Random Guy: WOO!

Mika: Thanks for coming, folks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Ian: Well, looks like the contest's soon!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Ali: You call five hours soon?

Later

Ali: Hey, Shay, you alright? Tough loss. You almost got the silver!

Shay: Yeah...

Nami: At least you got SOMETHING. Two of us or maybe even all three of us are walking away without a ribbon this contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Ian: Well, we should head to the contest hall.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Ali: I am NOT sitting in that contest hall for 4 and a half hours to wait for the contest. I'm going to go get some food.

Nami: (follows Ali)

Shay: (goes to the pokemon center)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town   Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Map Locations: Anaranja Town
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next