Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Jagged rock road and the mountain it leads to.

Rock Path Obtainables
Rock Path
Torkoal

Mt. Dracorian so far
Machop

Gekkoal
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Gekkoa10

Rock Path

Brandon: So this is the Rock Path. I can see the Mt. Dracorian summit from here.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Ian: Magmosaur... explosion.

Blaze had been using Rekindle. Holes dug and flamed through can now be seen. Blaze uses all its firepower to send a wave of flame over the field.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Gengar and Alakazam pretty much ignore it but golem goes from being asleep to KOed

Gengar and Alakazam both turn to Riolu and Blaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Ian: Flame Cage! *flamethrower traps both pokemon in a cage of flame.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Gengar: Gen?

Alakazam: Ala...

Brandon: Alright, you know what to do!

Magmosaur: (slams into Alakazam and Gengar with Payback, knocking them out)

Marry: What?! Beaten by runts?! This'll never do. (runs off, leaving her pokemon)

Brandon: Hm let's go.

The group reaches to the summit to find Ali facing off against a tall man in a black suit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Riolu: (is a little annoyed but follows Aqula, Magmosaur and Shay up to the summit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Ian: Ali!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Ali: You need to stop Giovanni! You have no idea what you're going to do to the pokemon here!

Giovanni: Silence! I've had enough of your rambling! Alakazam!
*An Alakazam appears next to Ali and grabs her arm*
Ali: huh?
Alakazam: Ala! *transports Giovanni and Ali to the top of the building*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Ian: We need to get up there!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Brandon: Ah come on, it took us forever just to get up here! (sighs) Let's go. (runs inside and starts climbing up the long twisting stairs)

Later

Brandon: How...Many...Stairs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Ian: Is that... the top? Or a mirage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Nami: you realize that we could just teleport up there, right?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Brandon: Only works if we've been where we want to teleport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

nami: True...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Ian: Go, Finn! Use a soft water gun in my mouth. *drinks water gun* Ahh. LET'S GO! *runs ahead*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

The group reaches the top only to find Ein and his Weavile standing in the way.

Brandon: I'm getting really sick of this.

Ein: As am I. Weavile?

Weavile: (tries to attack but magmosaur tosses a heavy flamethrower which it dodges) Wea?

Brandon: You guys get get Ali and that creep. I'll take this guy. Ready Magmosaur?

Magmosaur: Saur!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Ian: Ok. *runs up* Ali! What's going on?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

shay: Right Brandon..

Riolu: !Riolu!

Shay: You'll get your chance to fight Riolu now come on! (Picks it up nd starts running)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Ein: Shadow Claw!

Brandon: Dodge it!

Weavile: (swipes at Magmosaur who just barely dodges)

Brandon: Flamethrower while its guard is down!

Magmosaur: (uses flamethrower but is hit in the head and made to turn to the wall when using the attack)

Brandon: MAgmosaur!

Magmosaur: (slams Weavile into the wall of the tower with quick attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Ian: *is tensely waiting for an answer*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Shayleen; (Still holdin Riolu)

Riolu; Ri-olu! Ri-olu!

Aquala: La!

Magmosaur: Saur!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Giovanni: I'm afraid she can't talk at the moment, child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Ian: What did you do to her?!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Giovanni: Nothing...yet. I simply allowed her a front row ticket to the event that will begin Team Rocket's Reign as the supreme power of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Ian: I won't let you. Juno, go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Riolu: Ri! (manages to jump out of Shay's grp and lands in a fighting stac in front of her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next